You may have questions about our different programs and services.
If you have a simple question that can be answered in an email, you can click here to go to my contact page and submit a question, and I can answer your question in a jiffy!
Sometimes a more in-depth conversation is what's needed. I want to make sure that you get the support that you need, and that you get it from the right person with the set of resources that work for you.
This is the reason why I offer complimentary consultations. (And even though I offer these as complimentary, I've had people pay me afterwards for this consultation because they got so much value from them!)
What happens in a consultation, you might be asking?
A consultation is a chance for you to share with me where in your life you might be needing support. This could be about:
- Taking your life and business to another level
- Embracing a more healthy, fulfilling and authentic life
- Getting unstuck when it comes to career or money.
During our time, my intention is that you:
- Get clearer about your direction and next steps to move you forward
- Uncover some of the blocks that are getting in your way
- Leave inspired to take action.
I'll share a bit about the different kinds of programs and services I offer to see if I can be helpful to you, or I can point you to other resources if there might not be a fit.
The consultation lasts between 20-30 minutes, sometimes a little more depending on our conversation.
Where does the consultation happen?
The consultation can happen either in person at the WeWork Gas Tower in downtown Los Angeles, or over phone or Skype.
What do I need to do to schedule the consultation?
To make sure that our time is well-spent, I'd like to ask you to send me an email (email@example.com) and copy and paste the questions below into this email with your responses. Please answer these questions thoughtfully.
Copy and Paste these questions into your email to me, with your responses
- Name, Email Address and Phone Number
- What areas of life are you needing support? Tell me as much or as little as you like about what is happening. (I understand you still may be figuring some of this out.)
- What is your vision for what you would like to experience in these areas of life?
- What have you done or are currently doing to move towards this vision?
- What do you suspect might be the challenges getting in your way?
- On a scale of 0-10, how committed are you to overcoming these challenges so you can live into your vision now?
I hold what you share with me to be sacred and confidential. Please know that whatever you share with me will not be shared with anyone else.
Your answers to these questions will give me a sense for how best to support you.
And here's a big plus: Even taking the time to contemplate and being accountable in answering these questions can spark some insights and bring clarity.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Peace and Abundant Blessings.